Tuesday 3 April 2012

Who knew? Queen's Park Market

This weekend (much to the surprise of many a Londoner, apparently), it was glorious and sunny out again. Hurrah!

I met a new friend ("friends!" ... see: The Inbetweeners... ) at the Queen's Park market, which I have never gone to, yet is only about 10 seconds away from my house. Okay, 10 minutes, but whatever.

Here are some of the colourful things I picked up.

Butter lettuce and orange plum tomatoes, yum!

In case you want a better look...

I also found these little birdies at a "charity shop" (I forget what we call them back home, but I don't think it's "charity shop". Secondhand store, maybe? Donations store?). They are mega random but they were only £2 for 12 so naturally, I bought 24.

Happy Monday, now Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment