Wednesday 11 April 2012

I love my new, vintage, slightly tacky Escada

So in my ongoing quest to find a decent consignment store (next step: shipping things back to Canada... which one friend from Calgary who now lives here does quite regularly), I came across this wonderfully tacky red silk Escada shirt.

I repeat: red, silk... with a swirly cowboy-esque black pattern and a gold button. Check it out.




I know that Zara has been making a small fortune on its little button-up shirts with those little cowboy metal-tipped collars for awhile now, but I just got one and am loving it. I feel like I might have trouble resisting the urge to wear it with this shirt (although that might make me too hot).

After that, I might have to dig out my Texas tie. And then, and only then, will I be doing my Calgarian roots (home of the one and only Calgary Stampede, dintcha know?!) proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment