Friday 3 February 2012

New day!

Not feeling so sorry for myself today... birthday day is always better than the night before your birthday (unless you're under the age of 23, I think). Thank god for that.

Yesterday, I had cupcakes; today, I had a cupcake and got a few lovely presents. Tomorrow, we're heading to the Cotswolds (a kind of weird, icky name for a supposedly beautiful part of the country) for a little weekend getaway. Yay!

Yummy cupcakes from yesterday. These weren't for me but, instead, for a soon-to-be-mother (hence the adorable, little sugar feet).

Another delicious cupcake with cream cheese icing from Konditor and Cook café at Curzon Cinema in Soho.

Part of my present from Elliot - a cute little shirt with bows all over it. Duh. I picked it out at Portobello Market. Happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment