Wednesday 5 September 2012

A 5-second August recap

A quick recap of the last, er, MONTH!

First there was the Olympics...

I saw Quebec's Alexandre Despatie dive at the Aquatic Centre...









These were Despatie's second Games and he didn't do very well - but the guy cracked his head on the board and had to get 20+ stitches not 6 months before the Olympics, so let's give him a break, shall we?

I also walked around the Olympic Park again...


I even got chicken mcnuggets at the world's largest McDonald's (which isn't actually this one, but the OTHER one at Olympic Park - see second picture below)...


I wandered the London 2012 Megastore (but didn't buy anything)...

And then I went back to Vancouver for the amazing, super gorgeous #AdrianxMalania wedding, which took place in the massive forest-backyard of one of Adrian's best friends, Tim.

Here's my friend Paul looking quite dapper, taking it all in:
 

And then I came back to London and started a new job! 

How's that for a super-quick update?

1 comment: